Tuesday, June 3, 2014

So excited to get started!

Hi Everyone!
I am so excited to get started with my new blog! Thanks to Alicia at Dreamlike Magic for getting me set up! She is amazing!  :)

So...everyone is doing the countdown at school. Me, I'm sort of counting down, but I'm extremely sad b/c I LOVE my class. They are awesome kiddos! Just the sweetest and best bunch of kids I've had the pleasure to work with.  I'm scared I'm going to be an emotional mess on the last day and start sobbing my eyes out!  Seriously! 
There have been years that I have felt the exact opposite, but this year, these kids rock! 
They have the cutest, funniest personalities! I've actually belly laughed a few times with them.  :). I love these cherubs!
Trying to stretch out the days as best as I can b/c I also have a boatload of work to do before 6/26.   So... Stay tuned..... I'm sure I'll have some cute stories to share with you this week.   Have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! Thank you sooo much for commenting! You are the first one! I wanted to get my blog up and running so I could post the getting ready for my new class stuff, etc... I will check your blog out too. Us K teachers have to stick together! Have a wonderful day! Can't wait to see your blog!
    -Fran :)

    ReplyDelete