Thursday, July 10, 2014

Vegas...I wish I was there!

Hi!
Everyone is going to the TPT Conference in Vegas. My daughter is going with my husband. They are so excited, planning lots of fun stuff!    Me...., I am not going this year, waaaaa! but I AM going next year.  Not missing the fun and excitement again! I do have too much going on this year, teaching summer camp and then going on a cruise for vacation, but really, really, really want to go next year!! I want to go to the I Teach K conference as well.  It should be so awesome!
I am so psyched for my husband and daughter to have a fun weekend together though. My daughter will be attending the conference tomorrow. She's got her workshops all planned out. Later they will go to dinner and then to a show.  Nice father/daughter bonding time. :)
I can't wait to hear all about it and live vicariously through them! It should be great!
Looking forward to reading all the great blogs from my favorite bloggers as well. I'm hoping my daughter gets a chance to meet them. I want to see lots of pictures! Have fun everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment